2017 ReScape Awards: Braun Intertec Project Winners
Three projects that Braun Intertec participated in recently won a ReScape award at the 2017 Minnesota Brownfields ReScape awards event. Every year, the ReScape awards recognize unique projects that demonstrate innovation, collaboration, and exemplary results in revitalizing formerly contaminated land. Braun Intertec was a significant contributor in six of the twelve finalist projects featured at the awards event.
The six finalist projects were:
- 700 Central (Minneapolis): Community Impact Award Winner
- University of Minnesota Combined Heating and Power Plant (Minneapolis): Environmental Impact Award Winner
- Northern Stacks Buildings II & III (Fridley): Small City Impact Award Winner
- Catholic Charities Higher Ground St. Paul (Saint Paul): Finalist
- Millworks Lofts (Minneapolis): Finalist
- Hutchinson Solar Landfill PV (Hutchinson): Finalist
We are proud to be part of projects like these that are dedicated to improving the environment, economy, and communities of cities across Minnesota. For more information about the ReScape awards and the 2017 project winners, click here.