Greetings clients and employee owners,
I want to update you on the steps we are taking to prepare and respond to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Our priority will always be the health and safety of our employee owners, clients, and the communities in which we live and work. We will continue to monitor and assess this rapidly evolving situation and take additional action, as warranted.
Our intent is to take a balanced approach to this evolving situation while continuing to deliver for our clients and support the health and safety of our employees.
- Supporting the health and safety of clients and employees
- We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), federal regulatory agencies, and state governmental agencies to keep well informed of new developments and adjust our safety and hygiene procedures accordingly. We encourage all employees to practice safe hygiene and social distancing measures as recommended by the CDC.
- Our employees are prepared to work safely, whether from home, in the field, in our laboratories, or at client worksites. We will be proactive in communications with our clients to understand how we may need to adjust our routines to adhere to their specific precautionary measures.
- Delivering for our clients
- Our technology and information systems are designed to allow most of our workforce to work from virtually anywhere. Our employees are equipped to work where needed to get work done. We are bolstering those systems to provide additional capacity and reliability in this time of growing demand.
- We have depth in each of our service lines, and we will continue to provide our clients with the level of service they have come to expect.
- Please let us know of any additional ways in which we may support you during this difficult time.
- Managing our business
- We have created a cross-functional team that is monitoring this developing situation and making recommendations to senior leadership for the wellbeing of our employees, clients and communities.
- We are reviewing and adapting our business continuity plans for our operations and preparing to implement new procedures, as necessary.
- We are evaluating our supply chains and are prepared to make adjustments, as necessary.
At Braun Intertec, we believe taking a balanced approach during this time of uncertainty will provide the best result for our employees, clients and the communities in which we work and live.
Thank you for your ongoing support and partnership. It is in times like these we are reminded that we work with amazing, thoughtful clients, teaming partners, and employees. We live in tremendously resilient communities, and I am confident our best path through this, is the one we will find together.
Jon Carlson, PG, CHMM
CEO, Braun Intertec