Tuesday, February 26th 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (CST)
Mark your calendars and join us for RJM Construction’s “Building Knowledge” workshop where we will be speaking about environmental issues during development. Learn what you need to know during the development process to protect your investment and navigate these complicated issues. This is Part 2 of a 2-part series.
In this presentation you will learn:
- Recap of site selection issues
- Planned clean-up during development
- RAP process
- Grants, what’s eligible and what’s not
- Payment and reimbursement processes
- Dealing with unforeseen impacts
This course will provide 1 hour of Professional Development Credits per the requirements of the Minnesota Board of Architecture, Engineering, Land Surveying, Landscape Architecture, Geoscience and Interior Design (Board of AELSLAGID). Lunch is provided.