Thursday, September 27th 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (CST)
Mark your calendars and join us for RJM Construction’s “Building Knowledge” workshop where we will be speaking about due diligence and site selection. Learn what you need to know during the site selection process to protect your investment and navigate these complicated issues. Part 1 of a 2-part series.
- Due diligence – why it is important
- Phase I ESA – what it is, what it isn’t, and when you need one
- Phase II ESA – limitations, various approaches
- Vapor intrusion
- Liability issues
- Assurance letters – NAD, NFA, Closure, etc.
- Geotechnical engineering – why do it, when to do it
- Geotechnical pitfalls – soft soils, groundwater, timing
- Water infiltration, storm water issues
This course will provide 1 hour of Professional Development Credits per the requirements of the Minnesota Board of Architecture, Engineering, Land Surveying, Landscape Architecture, Geoscience and Interior Design (Board of AELSLAGID). Lunch is provided.