Geotechnical Engineering, Environmental Consulting, Construction Materials Testing, Special Inspections and Drilling in St. Cloud, Minnesota
The Braun Intertec St. Cloud, MN office serves regions throughout Minnesota. Notable projects and clients include the kick off of the CAPX 2020 transmission line improvement corridor, Sauk Rapids Bridge, River’s Edge Convention Center, the 6 county Great River Regional Library, new Sartell High School, new St. Cloud Tech High School, Pinecone Rd. reconstruction, and Hutchinson Hospital Inpatient Care addition. CentraCare Health Systems, St. Cloud’s largest employer, relies on Braun Intertec as their consultant of choice when dealing with engineering, environmental and testing services.
Markets we serve include transportation, aviation (site infrastructure and facilities), commercial, education, healthcare, residential, government, and industrial/manufacturing.
We Offer a Range of Solutions and Services to Serve You, Including:
- Geotechnical engineering
- Full range of environmental consulting
- Phase I ESAs: pre-purchase/pre-development due diligence
- Phase II ESAs: soil, groundwater, and soil investigations
- Monitoring/sampling analysis
- Limited Site Investigations (LSI)
- Hazardous building materials assessments
- Tank removal soil sampling
- Sanitary sewer industrial discharge monitoring/sampling and analysis
- Excavation oversight for Residential, Commercial, and Transportation projects
- Fungal air sampling
- Soil vapor sampling
- Sub-slab soil vapor sampling
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan inspections (SWPPP inspections)
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) liaison services
- Special inspections
- Construction materials testing (CMT)
Certified Team of Technicians Delivering for You
Our office is employee-owned, and we are here to serve you. Our technicians hold multiple certifications including MnDOT and International Code Council (ICC) certifications. Our team prioritizes communication and collaboration with each other and our clients to ensure we are delivering top-notch service. We are here to help your project run smoothly, and meet your objectives.
Contact our St. Cloud Team
Please fill out the form below to learn more about working with us and how we can help you. One of our qualified team members will get back to you.
Or contact us directly: