Full-Service Engineering and Construction Materials Testing for the Texas Gulf Region
The Braun Intertec Texas City office, together with our La Porte office, is a full-service geotechnical engineering and construction company proudly serving the Texas Gulf region.
The Market Sectors We Serve Include:
- Industrial: Nuclear power plants, coal and gas power plants, LNG facilities, petro-chemical refining plants, pump stations, compressor stations, pipeline installation projects and various other chemical and industrial facilities
- Commercial: High rise, mid rise and retail centers, shopping malls, etc.
- Institutional: Hospitals, universities, colleges and schools
- Transportation and Infrastructure: Ports/docks, highways/bridges, roads/streets
We Offer a Range of Solutions and Services to Serve You, Including:
- Geotechnical engineering
- Geotechnical testing
- Construction materials testing
- Nondestructive testing
- Deep foundation engineering
- Deep foundation testing
Certified Team of Technicians Delivering for You
Were in the La Porte/Texas City Labs offices of Braun Intertec we are committed to becoming the “Consultant of Choice” for the Gulf Region. No matter the size or complexity of your project, our team of experienced engineers can help develop, design and construct a successful project.
Our full service CMT And Geotechnical Soils Lab offers a full line of concrete testing including specialty testing of cores and durability studies. Soils testing includes chemical and mineral testing as well as corrosivity testing and L.A. Abrasion.
Our NDE Group offers a wide array of non-destructive testing services for manufacturing, fabrication and petrochemical industries throughout the Gulf Coast area. In addition to testing, we also offer ASNT Certified Level-III services in the following methods; RT, UT, PT, MT and VT. We have multiple AWS certified CWI staff members to assist with project inspections.
Many of our technicians, field and project managers hold a wide variety of certifications in soils, concrete and deep foundation testing with over. We have collectively over 150 years of collective experience in our field.
We are focused primarily on three tried and true principles: Responsiveness, accuracy and good ol’ customer service.
Contact our Texas City Team
Please fill out the form below to learn more about working with us and how we can help you. One of our qualified team members will get back to you.
Or contact us directly: