At Braun Intertec, our experience with deep foundations spans from new construction to renovation and from concept through construction. Our engineers have helped our clients on transportation, industrial, marine, stadium, high-rise, energy production/transmission, and many other project types. During the design phase, we help select the right kind of deep foundation. We also can assist our clients in evaluating cost, schedule and construction considerations. When the project reaches construction, we are ready with in-house equipment for dynamic and integrity testing by experienced engineers and technicians. We have more than 50 years of combined experience with high-strain dynamic testing, and three Pile Drive Analyzer (PDA) units available for our certified staff to use.
Some of our deep foundation services include:
• Foundation selection among driven pile, micropile, drilled shaft, auger-cast pile and more
• Determine the foundation’s axial and lateral load-carrying resistance and anticipated movements
• In-house integrity testing equipment, including pulse-echo testing on auger-cast piles and cross-hole sonic logging on drilled shafts performed by our experienced engineers and technicians
• Ability to evaluate length of unknown deep foundations with parallel seismic testing
• Designing and running instrumented static load tests and load test programs
• Assistance in specification preparation
Loring Park Apartments
Rising 36 stories into the air, climbing its way into the ranks of one of the tallest buildings in the city, the Loring Park (LPM) Apartments building cuts a ...
After years of sharing the Metrodome with the Vikings and the Gophers, the Minnesota Twins finally received the necessary funding and approval to build a new ...