Field & Laboratory Services
Operating equipment downtime and faulty components mean lost production and lost revenue. Our Nondestructive Examination technicians travel across the country to provide observation and inspection services to help keep your project on track.
Our field & laboratory services include:
• Ultrasonic inspection conventional shear wave, PAUT, TOFD
• Visual examinations (wood inspections, bolting, fireproofing)
• Firestop inspections
• Firestop bolting
• Liquid penetrant inspection
• Radiography (iridium, cobalt, and X-ray)
• Computerized Radiography (CR)
• Forensic X-ray services
• Infrared/thermography testing
• Magnetic particle inspection
• Positive materials identification (PMI)
• Welder qualifications
• Welding procedure qualification record
• API aboveground storage tanks, pressure vessels, and piping
• Level III consulting services
• Mechanical testing and analysis
• Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
• Concrete floor radiography services
Hess Tioga Gas Plant
Spread over roughly 50 acres in North Dakota's Bakken region, with enough piping to keep 65 welders working at once, the plant expansion was enormous. The work ...
CapX2020 is a leading expansion of Minnesota’s electric transmission grid to meet the increased energy needs in portions of North Dakota, South Dakota, ...