Often when we are consulting on a project, a client will request that we prepare Work Scope or Contract Documents for repair of their building. Braun Intertec has the staff of drafters, engineers and architects to assemble a package of plans and specifications for bidding repair work. In addition to the preparation of the documents, our staff is well-versed in handling the construction phase activities, including site observations, change order management, RFI requests and pay application processing.
Testing, inspection, and analysis/evaluation services include:
• Building Air Infiltration (blower door) per ASTM E779/USACE Standards
• Window & Curtainwall Air Infiltration/Water Penetration Testing – AAMA certified
• Moisture Vapor Emission Testing (ASTM F2420 & F2170)
• Roof Membrane Upload Testing
• Thermographic Inspections per ASTM C1060
• Waterproofing Inspections
• Air Barrier & Thru-wall Flashing inspections
• Roof Inspections
• Exterior Cladding Inspections, EIFS
Analysis / Evaluations
• Concrete Maturity/Strength Testing
• Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
• X-ray of Structural Members
Cedar Rapids Library
In June 2008 a flood devastated downtown Cedar Rapids, Iowa. The public library was among the ruined buildings. The city decided to rebuild the library on a ...
Science Teaching & Student Services, University of Minnesota
The University of Minnesota’s new five-story, $72.5 million Science Teaching and Student Services (STSS) building is home to active learning classrooms, two ...