No matter the size or complexity of your project, our team of experienced engineers can help you develop, design and construct a successful project. Whether you need a temporary retaining wall for a deep excavation, a soil nail wall for a permanent site or you want to demolish an old railroad bridge, we can provide the expertise you need with fully integrated services from the geotechnical evaluations to the construction drawings.
Our geostructural engineering services include:
• Retaining wall design
• Helical pier design, micropile design and test pile reaction frame design
• Falsework and formwork
• Shoring and bracing of structures
• Demolition plans for bridges and buildings
• Roll-in/roll-out structures for railroad bridges and other structures
• Spreader beams and lifting eyes
• Reinforced soil structure walls and reinforced soil slopes
Bross Well Pad
With the increase of oil production in the Bakken, more pressure has been placed on finding suitable locations for drilling. Halcón Resources, an independent ...
After years of sharing the Metrodome with the Vikings and the Gophers, the Minnesota Twins finally received the necessary funding and approval to build a new ...