Today’s market requires pavement owners to extend the life and serviceability of their pavements. Funding for the maintenance and rehabilitation is often limited, forcing owners to be smart about how they manage their pavements. The pavement consulting group at Braun Intertec has experts knowledgeable in the analysis and evaluation of existing pavements, the design and construction of new pavements, pavement management, and pavement research. By combining engineering practice and advanced testing equipment with proven and innovative design concepts, we can assist owners by identifying the most cost-effective solution(s) related to pavement maintenance and rehabilitation.
Through a variety of our offerings, we can determine a reliable course of action that provides a range of viable options for any pavement issue.
Our pavement services include:
• Falling Weight Deflectometer (FWD) Testing
• Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) Surveys
• Pavement Condition Index (PCI) Assessments
• Cold-In-Place Recycling (CIR) and Full-Depth Reclamation (FDR) Mix Design and Consulting Services
• Asphalt and Concrete Pavement Maintenance Recommendations and Timing
• Geotechnical Investigation for Embankment Construction and Pavement Design
• Pavement Failure Investigations
• Laboratory Evaluation of Pavement Materials
• Specification and Bid-Document Preparation and Review
• Construction QA/QC Testing and Inspection
• Pavement Data Management and Data Mining and Integration
• Value Engineering
• Hamburg Wheel Tracking (HWT) Test
TH 169/494 Interchange
Long plagued by traffic congestion, the heavily traveled intersection of 169 and 494 received approval from the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) for ...
TH 610 Intelligent Compaction on In-place Soils
Minnesota TH 610 in Maple Grove was expanded to improve traffic patterns in the North Metro. To build a quality roadway while saving time and money, the ...