[Webinar] Environmental Review, Permitting and Compliance
Thursday, July 27th
11:00 – 12:00 p.m. CST
Join us as we host a free webinar on wetland identification and permitting. Our webinar will strengthen your knowledge on wetland issues as they affect industry and development, with a focus on understanding tasks and milestones that are necessary to avoid project delays and regulatory violations. We will discuss federal regulations, such as Section 404 of the Clean Water Act, and select state regulations.
- How wetlands are defined and delineated
- Wetlands that do not appear to be wetlands
- When wetland impacts require permitting
- Constraints that control the schedule of projects affecting wetlands
- Common regulatory violations and how to avoid them
- Recent developments in wetlands regulations
Can’t attend live? You should still register! We’ll be sending out slides and the recording of the webinar to all registrants. Anyone is welcome to attend, please share among your peers.