Our Nondestructive Examination (NDE) group has earned a reputation for providing high quality services on a wide range of projects. For more than 35 years, we have been providing services to the petrochemical, mining, power generation, pipeline, aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, fabrication, and construction industries. Our ability to provide services across many industries has allowed us to maintain the largest NDE staff in the upper Midwest while expanding our NDE services throughout the central United States. Our NDE group works diligently to help you meet project specifications by providing services performed by qualified technicians.
Our nondestructive examination services include:
• Field & Laboratory Nondestructive Testing Services
• Mechanical Integrity
• National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE) Coatings Inspections
• Structural Steel and Fireproofing Special Inspections/International Code Council (ICC)
Training and qualifications:
• Level I, II, III, SNT-TC-IA certified technicians
• A2LA NDT Accreditation
• AWS-CWI inspectors
• CWB inspections
• API 510, 570, 653 inspectors
• ACCP Level II inspectors
• PED Level II inspectors
• ICC-certified special inspectors
• OQ – Operator Qualified
• NACE-certified inspectors
• SSPC – CCI and C3 inspectors
Hess Tioga Gas Plant
Spread over roughly 50 acres with enough piping to keep 65 welders working at once, the plant expansion was enormous. The work performed by Braun Intertec, ...
CapX2020 is a leading expansion of Minnesota’s electric transmission grid to meet the increased energy needs in portions of North and South Dakota, Minnesota ...