Healthcare facilities are evolving. As communities grow and clinics and hospitals require more space, there is a need for additional buildings, expansions and new parking structures to accommodate the demands of healthcare delivery and patient care. Braun Intertec understands the changing infrastructure needs of your healthcare facilities. We provide drilling, environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering and materials testing for new state-of-the-art facilities, and building evaluations and industrial hygiene services for existing structures.
Some of our specific services for healthcare projects include:
• Geotechnical site evaluations for hospital expansions
• Response Action Plans (RAP) to address possible contamination
• Vibration monitoring before and during construction activities
• Concrete testing and inspection for new parking facilities
• Formaldehyde analysis for existing healthcare facilities
• Assessments of waste composition and analysis